- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp of fresh cilantro
- 6-8 oz of jumbo lump crab
- 1 ripe mango diced
- 1 medium size florida or california avocado cut into slices
- 3 small tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup of red onion diced
- 1/4 cup of red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 of a small jalapeno diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice tomato, jalapeno, red onion, mango, cilantro, red bell and lastly the avocado. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix 2 tbsp of olive oil, all of the juice from the lime, and chopped cilantro. Stir. Add a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped red onion, jalapeno, tomato, red pepper to mixture.
- Now time to make the stack. You can use whatever you want that is a cylinder shaped. My first attempt is going to be with a metal 1 cup measuring cup. Layer the following. Avocado, Veggie mixture, Mango, Crab meat, and lastly layer more sliced avocado on top.
- Flip the stack over onto a plate and hope that the stack stays together.. If not you can at least say you tried
- SO GOOOD!