This dish is a copycat! A wonderful restaurant in my hometown of Easton Maryland makes it. Chef Ron Brown is amazing. Thanks for the idea Ron. Check out Martinis!http://www.martinisofeaston.com/
I am not sure exactly how Ron and his crew make it, so this is just my adaption.
2 oz of cooked bowtie pasta
1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
3.5 oz of blue crab
2 cloves of garlic
normally you would top this with parm cheese, but I am all out. Using 1 oz of queso cheese instead.
- Cook and drain pasta as you normally would. Set aside.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to a large pan. Turn the heat to 3. Let the oil heat up.
- Add bow tie pasta to pan. Turn heat up to 4-5.
- Stir pasta around and let it crisp up.
- As pasta begins to crisp, add the crab meat and diced garlic.
- Stir. Add some sea salt and pepper +garlic powder to taste. Continue to cook until nice and crispy!
Enjoy! Add fresh parm cheese for extra awesomeness. I am serving my portion along with some steamed green beans