What I used-
- 1 bunch of asparagus steamed, cooled, and chopped into pieces.
- 4 mini tomatoes. I used yellow, red, and some other type of random heirloom tomato.
- 1 ripened avocado
- pinch of shredded parmesan
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- dash of key lime juice and a dash of evoo.
Dice tomatoes and add to a mixing bowl. Add some sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and key lime juice. Chop avocado into small pieces. Add to bowl. Steam asparagus. Let cool. Chop into pieces. Add to bowl. Mix and enjoy! A great side dish.