What I used-
- 1 whole wheat pita (150 calories)
- 1 oz of part skim queso fresca cheese (60 calories)
- 2 small sliced tomatoes (campari tomatoes 15 calories)
- 1 diced garlic clove
- sliced green and black olives
- 1/2 tsp of evoo (optional)
How to make them-
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Dice tomatoes, garlic, olives and set aside.
- Layer the pita with 1/2 tsp of evoo.
- Add crumbled queso cheese.
- Add sliced olives + tomato+ garlic
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melty
- Enjoy this guilt free pizza!
Feel free to use any toppings/flavor of cheese you want.