What I used-
- 1 package of starkist low sodium tuna
- 1 tbsp of plain chobani yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs- I used italian parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped green pepper
- sea salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 avocado
Feel free to use whatever ingredients you want in your tuna salad. Some people like low fat mayo, no veggies, extra spices. Just make to taste. The important part here is the avocado!
Mix all of the salad ingredients together. Carefully cut avocado into halves. Remove pit. Scrape out avocado flesh. Add to tuna. Mix together. I liked leaving chunks of avocado. Next add it to bread, lettuce leaves, or stick it back into the avocado shell for a yummy lunch. I don’t know if I can ever eat tuna salad without avocado again!
Full of protein, and healthy fat! This is a great lunch.