Slip away to the islands with this yummy salad.
- 4 oz of cooked chicken (I just grabbed leftovers that I made earlier in the week).
- 1/2 a kiwi. Sliced. Leave the skin on. It’s got super powers.
- 1/2 a ripe peach. Sliced.
- 1/4 hass avocado. Diced.
- 1 tbsp of onion. Diced.
- 1 tbsp of salad dressing. Think honey mustard, creamy poppyseed, mango, or creamy poppyseed.
- 1-2 cups salad greens of choice.
Slice fruit + onion+ avocado. If you don’t have peaches or kiwi, think pineapple, raspberries, mango. You get it. Tropically. Add toppings on top of greens. Enjoy!
Ps- I know that these tropical fruits have a higher sugar content. Yes I eat them in moderation. No I don’t count fruit sugar as sugar. Fruit never made anyone fat!