1. Lose 10 pounds. How will I achieve this goal? I will reach this goal by logging into myfitness pal every single day, by working out 6 days a week, by keeping active with my fitbit, by not drinking excessively, and by giving it my all. I know I can do it!
2. No bingeing! This one is hard for me. I am a food addict. Once I get one-off plan meal, I tend to want to keep that ball rolling. One bad meal can turn into ten if I am not careful. My goal is to not BINGE. I will carefully plan my meals the day before. If a splurge meal occurs, fine. ONE. Not TEN!
3. Stay super active on vacation. Ah. Sweet vacation time. My husband and I have two weeks to play in the sun and fun. I live in paradise. Where do you vacation when you live in paradise? Why do you vacation when you live in the Keys? Isn’t every single day a vacation for you? HA. No, I just work all day for free people. I certainly don’t need any down time I say! 🙂 Husband hasn’t had any time off in over a year. This is going to be great. The plan? TO STAY SUPER ACTIVE. Swimming, snorkeling, boating, sailing, walking new trails will be a part of our routine. I refuse to lay around and be lazy! I got goals to meet!
4. Continue to blog, inspire, and create. Enough Said.
5. MORE strength training! This is the hardest one for me. I am sooooo not into ST. I loathe it. NEED STRENGTH TRAINING. I am dedicating at least one hour a week to it. Two days, 30 minutes. Simple right? God let’s hope!
What goals do you have for August? Please share them with us.