Look what I got! Nancy over at http://thiscrazylifeofmine.com/ was sweet enough to choose me. She is awesome and a great motivator. Thank you Nancy!
Here are the rules:
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and post it in your post.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Tell all of us seven things about yourself.
Nominate seven other bloggers and comment on their page to let them know.
The seven things about myself-
1. I really like the idea of traveling. I would love to visit Hawaii, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Maine, United Kingdom, Italy, to name a few.
2. I would love to have my own catering company. Healthy, yet decadent food with the freshest ingredients.
3. I hate talking on the phone. I would much rather text.
4. I am addicted to reality shows. Intervention, Housewives, Real World.. Basically the more train wreck like the better.
5. I am a horrible gardener. I kill everything I touch. This really sucks because I adore fresh herbs, and often dream of having a luxurious herb crop growing at my fingertips.
6. Fall is my favorite season. Pumpkin lattes, red and gold leaves, the crisp air, hoodies, scarfs, boots, apple cider. I miss out on fall since I live in the tropics. Wah.
7. I think the human body is absolutely incredible. It weirds me out to even think of all the things it can do!
My seven nominees
I can’t pick 7.. I love you all, and you’re all beautiful 😉