1. I would have seriously pursued a career in oceanography. Biological for sure. Biological oceanography is the study of the various oceanic life forms and their relationships to one another; adaptations to the marine environment, and developing ecologically sound methods of harvesting seafood. Uhm yeah dream job. I do that now but for free!
2. Smoking cigarettes is not cool. It was never cool. It will never be cool. It is deadly. No offense to any smokers out there. Smoke those lungs out babe. For myself though, it was the stupidest thing/habit I think I ever started. I smoked for ten years of my life. So glad I stopped. Being overweight + smoking= no bueno!!
3. I would have been nicer to my sister.
4. Bullying. I have said mean and nasty things to people. Why? Simply because I was being mistreated and hurt by others. I had no right to try to make others feel bad because I was hurting. I would have never started that negative nasty cycle. Be kind always.
5. Diet’s do not work. They just don’t. True facts! I wish I could have been easier on myself. I wish I had taught myself to eat healthy, balanced, work out, and live a calm life many moons ago.
No regrets. Just wish I had figured it out sooner. Life is short 😉
Anyone want to join in here? 🙂