I saw this today on Oprah’s Website and thought it would be fun to do for a blog. Please feel free to write your own blog with these same questions, or answer them in the comments below. I would love to get to know you all. Okay. Here goes!
1. Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
Corey Haim. My sister and I were both totally obsessed with him as kids!
2. What type of pets do you have?
3. What is your favorite color?
Any shade of green.
4. What is most memorable about your high school years?
Singing in chorus.
5. What word describes you best?
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
I am living a healthy life filled with positivity, learning, and kindness. No material things weigh me down. I am proud of the person I am.
7. What drives you every day?
My husband. I want to continue to learn and grow because of him. My readers and supporters. Without them I might have given up on my weight loss a long time ago. The number 285. I never want to weigh that again, so I have to do everything in my power to keep moving.
8. What is your favorite food?
9. Where do you want to retire?
10. What is your business goal this year?
Continue growing my blog, continue helping people decide to live healthier, and maybe write a cookbook!
11. Where do you like to vacation?
Right here where I live! Can you blame me?
12. Who do you admire?
I admire anyone who wants to be the best person that they can possibly be. Also, kind people.
13. What is your mission?
To continue on my health journey. I want to be in a normal body fat range. To be the best wife and mom as I possibly can. To be a good friend. To have success in my career.
14. If you were invisible, where would you go?
I have no answer for this! It’s kind of creepy!
15. What traits in others are you attracted to?
I am into kindness, honesty, sense of humor, intelligence, and sincerity.
16. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
I would have to really sit and think about it. My husband has done a million kind things for me though.
17. How do you want to be remembered?
As a funny, kind, random, and helpful person.
18. What would you do with a million dollars?
Buy my husband a yacht, help family pay bills, and put the rest in the bank. Seriously.
19. If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
What if I am already on an island with exactly who I want to be with? Winning.
20. You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
It’s about how things in high school that we all cared about, stressed about, and worried about have NOTHING to do with the real world. It would be about moving on and growing up.