This recipe turned out really well! This is going to be short and sweet since I didn’t take a lot of photos.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 package of 97% fat free ground turkey
- 1 carrot diced
- 1/2 of a small red onion diced
- 1/2 of a zucchini shredded and drained well
- 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs of your choice
- 2 tbsp of egg whites
- 3 heaping tbsp of franks buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup of bleu cheese
1. Dice carrot, onion, and shred zucchini with a grater. Make sure you soak up the zucchini with a paper towel!
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. I used metal cupcake foils. You could do the same, or cook them as a loaf. Serve with something green.
Here are the stats-
Calories- 163 Carbs- 8 Fat- 7 Protein- 18 Sodium- 454
My husband is in love with this meal. He says it’s his favorite!