What you need-
- 5 eggs
- 6 oz of fresh spinach cut into ribbons
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 tbsp of chopped onions
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2.5 cups cheese of choice
- optional- a few ounces of cooked meat like sausage, bacon, ham. I would precook it before adding to quiche.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease a pie pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add to pie pan.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until it turns golden brown.
1.5-3 carbs per serving depending on what you use DELISH. Tons of leftovers. Perfect for on the go.