For 4 servings-
- 1 lb of shrimp deveined and no tails
- 1/2 of the juice from a lemon
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 4 or 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley (dried is fine if fresh is unavailable)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch of red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- Clean all shrimp. Remove tails and devein them.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Once it’s melted, add in the wine, parsley, garlic, sea salt, pepper, chili flakes, and lemon.
- Bring to a quick boil and after that happens turn back to a simmer.
- Simmer wine mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- After that add pink to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes or until pink. Make sure you get both sides of the shrimp cooked. Don’t overcook or they will be rubbery!
- Serve immediately.
This is great. Super simple. 1 net gram of carb per serving.