BACON DONUTS?!!?! I know right. This is a low carber’s dream.
Stats – 320 calories, 26 grams of fat, 2.4 carbs, 0.3 fiber, 21.3 protein.
This is not an every single day recipe. Perfect for a special breakfast or if you are just craving a damn donut! No guilt.
So what you need for 2 servings-
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 2 or 3 tbsp of coconut oil or olive oil
- 3-4 slices of bacon
- 1 egg
- 1/3rd cup of vanilla or plain whey protein
- 1 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 small mini bell peppers
- Precook bacon in a non stick pan. This is very important. You do not want to use a non stick pan. My first batch stuck right to the bottom in a regular pan!
- Melt butter on stovetop or in microwave.
- After bacon is drained and cooled…
View original post 178 more words